Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sex Panther

Last night was date night. MitchMan and I started at Acropolis which is always a good time. His favorite belly dancer was dancing, the music was loud, the waiters were throwing napkins in the air and breaking plates and shouting "OPAH!", and the bartender kept passing around free shots of Ouzo (the black-licorice flavored liquor that got the groom's parents drunk in the movie, My Big Fat Greek Wedding.) Acropolis also has the best food. It is officially my new favorite restaurant.

After the excitement at Acropolis died down, we walked next door to the Green Iguana. It is not my favorite place, but it is always good for people watching, dancing, and a few laughs. Mostly though, it is a freak show.

MitchMan went to the restroom and the bathroom attendant sprayed him with "Sex Panther" cologne. He told him, "60% of the time it works every time."

Click here to check out the hilarious Sex Panther video at http://www.sex-panther.com/

Apparently the bathroom guy sprayed copious amounts of this stuff on Mitch, and it has effected his brain....he actually slept until 10am, which is unheard of for him. And when he woke up he asked me where the coffee was.

Let me clarify here. MitchMan ALWAYS wakes up at 5am and makes the coffee. I NEVER wake up before him, and I NEVER make coffee. So I just gave him a blankish stare, to which he responded: "DANG WOMAN!"

Dang Woman?!?!
As in....Dang!! Woman.
Yep. He said, Dang, Woman!

I am blaming the Sex Panther inside of him. Of course, Casey must have gotten a good whiff. Without missing a beat he turned to me and said, "Dang woman! Make his coffee!"

God, give me strength today.

No comments: