Am I the only one who has no idea what "Goji" is? Looking at the picture, I think that I may have tasted a Goji berry once in Hawaii. It was at a wonderful restaurant called Indigo in Honolulu. We went to dinner there with Genoa and Mike one memorable evening. On my plate, next to my rack of lamb, were mysterious red berries. Mike told me they were poisonous Hawaiian cherries, but I took a bite anyway. They were bright red and very bitter yet tangy and sweet all at the same time. One bite was enough. (Genoa do you remember this? Were they Goji fruit?)
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Goji
I discovered the most delightful yogurt at Publix yesterday: "Goji Passion Fruit."
Am I the only one who has no idea what "Goji" is? Looking at the picture, I think that I may have tasted a Goji berry once in Hawaii. It was at a wonderful restaurant called Indigo in Honolulu. We went to dinner there with Genoa and Mike one memorable evening. On my plate, next to my rack of lamb, were mysterious red berries. Mike told me they were poisonous Hawaiian cherries, but I took a bite anyway. They were bright red and very bitter yet tangy and sweet all at the same time. One bite was enough. (Genoa do you remember this? Were they Goji fruit?)
I am curious now. I will let you know what I find out about this mysterious Goji fruit. It is my new favorite flavor yogurt. If you find Goji yogurt at the grocery store I highly suggest you try it.
Am I the only one who has no idea what "Goji" is? Looking at the picture, I think that I may have tasted a Goji berry once in Hawaii. It was at a wonderful restaurant called Indigo in Honolulu. We went to dinner there with Genoa and Mike one memorable evening. On my plate, next to my rack of lamb, were mysterious red berries. Mike told me they were poisonous Hawaiian cherries, but I took a bite anyway. They were bright red and very bitter yet tangy and sweet all at the same time. One bite was enough. (Genoa do you remember this? Were they Goji fruit?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment