Monday, August 26, 2013

Good Stuff


Kids first day of school picture 2013:




 Starting to collect these Starbucks city mugs...why didn't I think of this sooner? I love them.


My third August in Germany and I finally stopped at one of the Blumen fields on the side of the road to pick my own flowers. Planted and tended to by local gardening clubs, these fields are all over the place! You just pull off the road, put money in the box (honor system), and there is even a knife for your use. 60 Euro cents a stem. A-maz-ing!



I picked these miniature plums off the tree in my back yard:





I always enjoy an afternoon in Kallmunz, especially in August when all the flowers are in bloom, and the skies are blue and clear:


Mmmm....I will never forget how delicious and refreshing this cold raspberry soup tasted on a hot summer night in Budapest:




Wait a minute....


EEEEEEEEEEEEEKS!! How the heck did Miley Cyrus get on my Blog??


Sheesh, I feel like I can't escape this utter stupidity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neato!! Love the pics ~ especially Mylie! Great to get an inside view of your daily life....