This was the crappiest weekend EVAH.
I am in such a rotten mood that it is difficult to blog without sounding like a whiney, horrid person. Later I will read this post and regret writing it. But, it is what it is. We all have our bad moments and mine is NOW.
First let me start by saying how fat I am. None of my clothes fit me all of a sudden. In a moment of crazed lunacy, I packed up all my "tight" clothing and took them to Goodwill. Now I have nothing to wear. I am pissed.
Second, Georgia lost her soccer game on Saturday, and Hannah's team tied, which eliminates them from finishing in first place this season. A total bummer because they really deserved it, but one bad game is all it takes. Usually soccer is a really fun part of my weekend, but this weekend, it stunk, so I feel like I got gypped.
Third, MitchMan is leaving tomorrow for Qatar. For a long time. Okay, it's not like "15 months" long or anything like that, but this is busy season and I need him home. Okay, that's silly to even write, since even when he is home he is not really "home" because he works till 10pm every night and we are like two ships passing in the night. But you know what I mean. I don't like being a single mom, not ONE BIT, especially at night when there are freaky dudes lurking outside.
Fourth, we definitely moved to Crazy Place. If you read my previous post you know about our neighborhood. Then today, at the Publix just up the road where I go like, EVERY DAY, some guy walked into the liquor store and held a gun to the clerk. Someone managed to call 9-1-1 and the SWAT team came. My neighbor was in Publix and they told all the customers to leave their groceries and quickly exit out the back door. The gunman fired off 8 shots from his two semi-automatics before they finally stunned him with a stun gun, and no one was harmed, Thank God. But what kind of WHACK town is this??
On top of that, about 30 minutes away, some woman was sexually assaulted in the Big K parking lot at 8:00 in the evening. The perps are still out there driving their white utility van because the police have not found them yet. As if that isn't terrifying enough, some poor lady in Lakeland was attacked by a pack of raccoons on her front porch!! The news report said the raccoons (quote/unquote) "enveloped her" and "filleted her" after she fell. They gnawed on her from head to toe. And then, they got away. So the Rabid Raccoon Ring is still on the loose....
(*deep breath*)
Needless to say I am in a hateful mood. Don't even try to cheer me up, just let me get it out of my system. I don't want to hear that it's not "that bad" and that there are starving people in Africa who have it worse than me. I just want to wallow in my self pity until I am finished.
Suffice it to say I can't even sleep because I swear Ricky Raccoon is out on my front porch....just waiting to fillet me. Oh, the horror!
No comments:
Post a Comment