The only good thing about bad moods is that eventually they pass. Thankfully the air around me feels lighter today than it has in over a week.
The days leading up to MitchMan leaving were a little bit depressing. But now he is settled in Qatar until the end of November and that means I have almost two full months of not worrying about serving supper at 9pm. I won't have to share my queen-sized bed. The laundry pile will be a little bit less overwhelming. And I can read late at night in the comfort of my room without disturbing anyone.
Whenever I am feeling down I order Chinese takeout. Tonight after I ate my hot and sour soup and crab rangoons, I opened my fortune cookie. And this is what it said:
"Your happiness is before you, not behind you! Cherish it."
I think I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment