Last night we went to O'Toole's for fish and chips and Guinness. We love O'Toole's. It has the best fish and chips around (the closest to New England style that I have ever had outside of New England) and we love the amiable crowd it draws.
We got lucky (or should I say, MitchMan got lucky) because the Guinness Girls were there, giving out free Guinness and other goodies. Of course that's only part of their charm.
I won two free t-shirts by answering all the Guinness trivia correctly. Of course, I'm not about to wear a large black t-shirt that says, "Let's Make History Tonight" with a Guinness slogan on the back. But Mitch and our friend Jon (who was with us) love free t-shirts.
There is nothing better than unwinding with easy-going friends and a few beers after a stressful weekend. Georgia is playing in the Fusion FC soccer tournament this weekend, and somehow, tournaments always come along with their share of stress. Fun stress. But stress nonetheless. The girls have won all three games and head to the finals tomorrow seeking the championship trophy. This is a lot of pressure in the world of 9 year olds.
Man, I wish I was a 9 year old.
We got lucky (or should I say, MitchMan got lucky) because the Guinness Girls were there, giving out free Guinness and other goodies. Of course that's only part of their charm.
I won two free t-shirts by answering all the Guinness trivia correctly. Of course, I'm not about to wear a large black t-shirt that says, "Let's Make History Tonight" with a Guinness slogan on the back. But Mitch and our friend Jon (who was with us) love free t-shirts.
There is nothing better than unwinding with easy-going friends and a few beers after a stressful weekend. Georgia is playing in the Fusion FC soccer tournament this weekend, and somehow, tournaments always come along with their share of stress. Fun stress. But stress nonetheless. The girls have won all three games and head to the finals tomorrow seeking the championship trophy. This is a lot of pressure in the world of 9 year olds.
Man, I wish I was a 9 year old.

Georgia's game face.
No comments:
Post a Comment