Monday, August 24, 2009

TK!

Today was Casey's first day of Transitional Kindergarten (TK) so I have to write about that. He was so gawsh-darn excited. I think I was the only parent at Bell Shoals Baptist Academy who actually used the carline drop off this morning. Every other parent walked their child into the classroom, with video cameras and such.

Casey wanted none of that, so I respected his wishes. All he wants is for me to let him be the "big boy" he feels like he is.

I did manage to get a couple of pictures though, outside of the house:


As you can see, I managed to get his uniforms in time for school!!! I guess they won't beat him with a wet noodle after all.


And I also corrected the backpack choice. He still likes the Bucs backpack better because it has a pirate flag on it, but I told him, the Patriots are the best football team. He said, "I knowed that!!"

No comments: